The Instant Mold Pros Difference
High-Quality & Affordable
We get the job done RIGHT and at the BEST VALUE possible for our customers based on our process, equipment, skills and experience.
Instant Test Results
See the mold levels in your rooms in real-time. Get our comprehensive and easy to understand report of your assessment emailed to you within 24 hours!
A Trustworthy Team
Accredited Certified Inspectors and Certified Mold Remediation/Removal Technicians. We have more than 15 years experience in the construction industry, so we understand buildings.
No Scare Tactics
We make sure your home is thoroughly inspected using today’s most advanced technology. However, we NEVER overstate mold problems or use scare tactics when we share our findings.
What To Expect During A Mold Remediation
Molds produce and release millions of spores small enough to easily become airborne. Exposure to indoor mold has increased along with public awareness that exposure to mold can cause a variety of adverse health effects. Most molds are harmless, but some can cause infections, allergy symptoms and produce toxins that are harmful to humans. Although infections caused by mold are rare in healthy individuals, the exact effect of toxins is still not that well understood. Nevertheless, mold remediation is necessary to return a home to a safe, healthy condition and make it a suitable environment for residents.
The Mold Remediation Plan
- Moisture control is the critical factor.
- Materials that can’t be dried and completely cleaned of any mold should be removed and discarded.
- Non-porous materials may be fully dried, cleaned and reused (metal, glass, plastic, stone countertops, etc.).
- Semi-porous materials may be cleaned as long as they remain structurally sound (concrete, wood).
- Porous materials can be penetrated by mold making them difficult to fully clean. As a general rule, it is best to remove and replace contaminated materials like drywall, carpet, and insulation.
Small Areas of Remediation
- For areas that are less than 10 square feet, containment is not necessary as long as the affected area is sealed (cover the affected area with 6 mil plastic, seal the plastic with duct tape, and cut outside the taped edge).
- Work areas should be unoccupied except for trained technicians.
- HEPA vacuuming and HEPA filtration should be used.
Large Areas of Remediation
- Any affected area greater than 10 square feet.
- Work area and adjacent areas should be unoccupied except for trained technicians.
- The work area should be placed under containment.
- Ventilation ducts in the work area and in areas adjacent to it should be sealed off.
- HEPA filtration should be used.
Mold remediation is a serious business. Don’t allow inexperienced workers and low-ball offers influence your contracting decisions and threaten your family’s health and well being. Your first step should be to contact our nationally certified mold remediation company, Instant Mold Pros, when you have a dangerous mold situation in your home. We have been successfully remediating mold in Northeastern Ohio homes and businesses for many years now.
Why Choose Instant Mold Pros?
FREE Consultation & Estimates.
100% Service Guarantee.
Instant Test Results.
Carry Contractor's Pollution Insurance.
Fully-Trained & Certified Technicians.
Trust The Mold Inspection & Removal Experts!
Our company and technicians have been certified through the IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification), MICRO (Mold Inspection Consulting and Remediation Organization), AND we are a "Lead-Safe Certified Firm", which means you can trust the work we do the results we provide!